2007-04-24

Just an update on the previous Toe Tragedy post.

Just went to a clinic for a minor surgery. It seems like the blood has pushed my toe nail causing tension and clot. So the doctor suggested 3 methods.

1. Remove the toe nail and clean up the blood clots.
2. Poke 2 needle in to take the blood out.
3. Take painkiller and let time do their work.

Obviously I opted for the best solution, to remove the toe nail and clean up the blood clots.

And so, I got my toe nail removed. It was damn painful. So right now I have to avoid getting my toe wet, everyday need to go back to the clinic for dressing, follow my brother to work and etc.

Thank you for those who cared for me.a


1 Comment:

  1. R said...
    ouch! i had mine removed too last time when i was a teenager.

    had infection.. i know the pain.. ouch!

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...