2007-04-17

Was browsing through my phone's Gallery and saw the pics I took when I was having dinner with my housemates at PJ SS14 Sushi King.

Recently, Sushi King was having a RM2 promotion on their rice based sushi. As a fan of japanese culture, how could I miss this chance?????

And so we went to the PJ SS14 Sushi King and there was already a huge crowd queuing waiting for their turn. And so we went and joined in the crowd and registered my name in the waiting list. Phew, we waited for close to 30 minutes before we managed to sit down in front of the kaiten.
Without hesitation, I grabbed a sauce plate and flooded the sauce plate with the sweet soy sauce and started to behave like an octopus.

Round 1...........





What I like about Sushi King is their Sweet Soy Sauce. I can't find it in Genki or other Sushi bar.... yet. Plus, they have a huge variety of sushi selections.

Manage to have a lot of sushi that I normally can't afford to eat, like Unagi Sushi, Prawn Tempura Sushi, Salmon Sushi, Scallop Sushi and etc.


The end of battle .......





That's where all the sushi went.





By the way, any idea whether are there any plural terms for sushi ??? Sushis ? I'm having a hard time writing here....

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    nope, there's no plural term for sushi..cos 'sushi' is a word derived from the Jap language..

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...