2009-02-16

Tagged

Was tagged by Jeffrey Wong via Facebook. But I feel to share about it here as well.

Here are the rules :
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

1. I don't talk much
2. I sleep with my underwear only
3. I own 7 guitars
4. I'm a of a mixed Chinese and Thai parentage.
5. I'm chinese educated. I can read and write in Chinese.
6. I play drums, piano, basses too
7. I sing decently
8. People say I'm cool.
9. I can keep silent for one whole day.
10. I can listen to the one same song repeatedly for one whole week.
11. I play for 2 bands mainly, JUNK and HYBRID.
12. My room is very messy. But somehow I know where my stuff is and I can sleep easily.
13. I, along with few other band members own a band jamming studio.
14. I hate people being late without reason and notification.
15. I plan my financial budget every month.
16. I like puzzle games. Minesweeper is my favorite.
17. I'm running out of ideas completing this tag from this point onwards. Peeking at what other people wrote on their tag.
18. I like to go around eating.
19. I want to go to Japan
20. I've traveled to Turkey alone.
21. I don't have much close friends.
22. The most expensive thing that I've bought is a 7k Musicman Axis guitar.
23. I love my family.
24. I don't own a car, I drive a bike.
25. I'm starting to hate IT job.

I've no idea who to tag. 25 people is too much for me.

CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED if you read this.

5 Comments:

  1. TZ said...
    CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED if you read this... hehehe :p

    Very very amusing...
    vincent said...
    wakaka, u lazy to tag other ppl ah? hehe
    christinasan said...
    *pretending I never read this =P XD*
    動 Orson said...
    haa...i read it but m 百無禁忌lol
    savante said...
    Go back to that bit about sleeping only in underwear :)

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...