2009-02-27

Mishaps

Yesterday night as I drive pass Kerinchi Link after my gym workout at Menara Axis, I lost control of the bike due to slippery road and fell off the bike. Luckily I drove around 60 km/h otherwise the injuries will be more severe than this. I thank God that no car was around, otherwise I might be knocked down by any passing car.

Thank you Choong How for fetching me to clinic for dressing.

Now, I need to fix my bike, watch and myself. Lots of money will be involved

 

Here are some pics taken when I was waiting for Choong How (Might not suitable for some viewers)

 

Left Knee Cap Right Elbow Left Knee Cap Right Knee Cap Left Elbow

15 Comments:

  1. Lifebook said...
    Ouch!! It must be painful! You take care. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
    gray-dots said...
    Thanks....
    TZ said...
    I'm having goosebump when i saw the photo, must be very very painful... glad that you are okay... get well soon eh!
    vincent said...
    i know what u feel cuz i had this last year, got scar on my shoulder...
    gray-dots said...
    TZ : haha.. thanks TZ

    vincent : Well, I've gotten a few injuries before this. But motorbike injury ... first time.. haha
    Яeiki said...
    Buy car la wei ~~ u are not poor geh ~
    gray-dots said...
    I'm very poor keh...
    gray said...
    yeah wei that's so dangerous.. i see some abrasions.. if there's bony pain please see dr again k
    J.L said...
    i can imagine the pain looking the photos.
    gray-dots said...
    Gary : Went to see doctor on that day itself. He gave me a jab and some medicine.

    Chester : Hahah
    雪莉 said...
    wa... take care~
    Anonymous said...
    疤痕还好虽然难看。

    但是确保你的胫骨没有事。。不然就手尾长。
    小琪 said...
    看了照片,很痛啊!
    好好照顾伤口啦,要不然感染了就麻烦了.
    take care~
    sephirot said...
    ribeye steak~!!! mediumrare!!! yummy!!! =p
    gray-dots said...
    kanasai

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...