2008-08-23

Finally, Junk managed to play their first proper gig in Music Attitude "Meet The Band" gig at Goldhill Hummingbird Club @ Kepong on August 17th 2008. So far I've heard some quite good reviews about our performance. We're very happy as well as this is first gig for Junk.

What makes me happiest is that the folks on the snooker table and TV stopped their activity and came to see our performance. So I consider this is a good achievement. Also another achievement is that we made a few people slept (kakaka). Dunno whether is the music too boring or too nice and comfortable hahaha..... However, I still make mistakes here and there but the band sounded tight and balanced overall.

Enough said, the pics and videos....................










Videos :













2 Comments:

  1. savante said...
    For a minute I thought the music playing was you guys till I heard a girl singing :) Checked out the youtube posts after!
    gray-dots said...
    Hahaha.. the girl singing that you heard is the video played on the right hand column.....

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...