2008-08-06

Busy Busy Busy

Almost a week plus since I've last posted a blog entry here.
Quite busy lately with 2 gigs coming up, practising, training and etc. But I kinda like it though, at least I didn't waste my time doing nothing.

During the weekends, went to Klang with some friends for Bak Kut Teh, Klang Cendol and some sight seeing, followed by a movie at KLCC (I watched 5 movies in 2 weeks). Then Sunday was a fun day, Melvin and I went to Fusion Haven twice in a day and then went for Junk's band practice for 3 hours. It's tiring but it's fun.

Hybrid will be playing in a gig this coming Sunday afternoon at Kepong GoldHill club. Do come support us. See you there......

2 Comments:

  1. TZ said...
    Tell me about it... with my new job, i was slowing down on blog entry... Lots of outstanding entry which i wanna to blog about... :-p

    Anyway, I'm enjoying my busy moment... Let's see if i'm free this Sunday... will drop by Goldhill club for your performance...
    gray-dots said...
    See you there then...

    Well, being busy is a good thing.. that means time is not wasted.

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...