2008-08-27

Knee Tragedy

Bumped into my manager earlier and had a short talk about my recent knee injury. She reminded me that I really have to pray hard for my legs because last year I had a toe tragedy. You can check out the older post here.

Wow... it's more than a year already.
Anyhow, I injured my knee last Saturday at Malacca when carrying someone on my back and I suddenly lost my balance and knelt down with the weight of a full grown man on my back.

Luckily I have some Pharmacy student and a few friends helping me to clean up my wounds. A big thank you to Christina Kam @ Shanen Yap for the first aid.

For now, I'll have to go back to clinic everyday to do dressing.

Check out tomorrow's update for the wound pic hehehe.

6 Comments:

  1. gray said...
    wah someone has the same fate as me, toe+knee injury.
    but mine is a ligament tear hehe.
    take care of the wound and try not to move around so much.
    Christina Kam said...
    My very first patient before i start work..haha.:P hows the wound ar?? izzit getting better...?? hopefully my wound dressing technique didnt make it worse if no i tak tau mana mau letak muka aku..paisei....:P
    TZ said...
    Dude... take care ... we'll work out together in the gym once u recover from your knee injury eh!
    gray-dots said...
    Gary : Thanks. Trying not to move too much. I'm recovering..
    gray-dots said...
    Christina : Doctor says still have dirt in the wound when he clean up the wound. Kekeke. Anyhow, you did fine. THank you so much.
    gray-dots said...
    tz : SUre... looking forward to that hehe.I'm definitely gonna miss gym these few days.

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...