2008-08-12

Gig

Hybrid just finished a gig on Sunday. Still pending for the pics though. I haven't finish editing the video yet. Will post up once it's done.

I wouldn't say we did perfectly as most of us made mistakes here and there, but considered good for first time. All of us are very nervous and tired because of the waiting. Still, we still have spaces for improvements. We'll definitely do better next time.

Coming up is Junk's turn this Sunday playing instrumental stuff. Hopefully I won't screw up my parts hahaha.

2 Comments:

  1. sephirot said...
    *headbang*headbang*
    TZ said...
    *Sigh*... i missed the gig last Sunday. I was rushing down to KLCC post office to get my Road Tax renew expired on the day itself.

    Dude, sorry for not able to make it last week. Looking forward for your video clip.

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...