2008-10-31

Terus Maju ?

Last Saturday, got a call from Jacob for a lunch at Midvalley first before going to church for service. I was lazy and do not want to drive my bike to Midvalley, and so I decided to take the train instead.

The lunch was scheduled to be 12:30 and so I reached Bank Negara KTM Station at around 11:15am. A quick glance at the LCD panel and was relief that the train to Seremban is arriving in another 5 minutes... So was thinking of visiting Peoples and Philosophy Men if I reach Midvalley early.



5 minutes went by..... no sign of train .........
Another 15 minutes went by ..... train came ..... but on the other side of the track.
Another 10 minutes went by ..... train came ..... on the correct side of track ... different route (P.Klang) #$&#^
Another 5 minutes went by ..... opposite train came
Another 15 minutes ..... opposite train came again
Another 5 minutes ..... the train came .... different route (P.Klang) wtf.....
Another 5 minutes ..... opposite train came
Another 15 minutes ... P.Klang train came again..... (where the heck is the Seremban train?)
and finally the train arrived after around 10 mins or so.... but the train is jam packed with people.
Don't care lar... just squeeze..... I'm tall enough to get some good air in a stuffed train anyway.

Well.... frequent KTM users will be able tell similar experiences that I had. It's being more than 6 years since I first used KTM services to commute from places to places and I've NOT seen any service improvements. Their company motto - "Terus Maju" means "keeps on progressing", but somehow I don't see any point of their motto.

Terus Maju ?? EAT SHIT!!!!

6 Comments:

  1. joshua said...
    i totally get what you mean.

    Terus Lewat sounds more like it =S
    gray-dots said...
    Yeah indeed...
    Elliot T. McBeal said...
    Terus maju... ke belakang mah hehehe~
    gray-dots said...
    ke belakang is called undur lar ....

    Maju should imply "forward" or "better"
    Anonymous said...
    =.= i hate to take ktm...
    gray-dots said...
    I think no one like to take KTM

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...