2007-11-22

Around 7:15pm yesterday, I received a sms from my youngest sister in hometown that my dad was admitted to hospital ward due to chest pain and breathing difficulty.

Please pray for my dad.

According to my sister, the diagnostic report is expected to be out today.

Thank you for my dear brothers and sisters in Christ out there who is praying for us. We really need it.

I'm in a bad mood today .... Please pray for my family and I as well.

Pray for my dad that God's healing hand will be upon him.
Pray for my mom that she'll receive Christ and be calm during this time.
Pray for my youngest sister that she'll concentrate in her SPM and excel.
Pray for my younger brother that he'll get a good employer.
Pray for me that I will remain calm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...