2009-10-21

Camwhoring at office ...

Tomorrow will be my 4th week with this new company. I joined this company as a Senior Executive for their IT department handling mainly servers. The staff here are very very friendly and more like a family. My manager is a very humble and nice guy. My colleagues are very helpful and entertaining.

A few days after I joined, they had a potluck session to celebrate DeepaRaya. Lots of food I tell ya…

Food More food

If I’m not mistaken, I had 3 or 4 rounds of food… All Indian and Malay food… which are very nice .. minus the fatty part… All courtesy of the staff here.

Also, we had a fire drill last week… Nothing much noteworthy but managed to get closer with other colleagues. They are really interesting people. Thank God for putting me here.

Camwhore during fire drill ...

So if you happen to drop by Damansara Heights for lunch, gimme a call… ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...