2009-04-23

Recent Update

Long time no see….. Just some quick update regarding a few stuff.

Some of you might have known that my grandmother went through a surgical operation yesterday. She’s okay and the operation was successful and she’s now in a normal ward in Assunta Hospital. I’m gonna visit her later. Thank you so much for the prayers.

As for the blog, I’ve converted from a 2-column layout to 3-column layout and packed a few more information on the 2 sidebars. Added a Media player featuring my previous productions, and also a spot for my upcoming gigs.

However, I can’t seem to get my old blog banner to appear with this layout… *sigh*….

Job wise, I’ve been having this strong urge to quit my current job but somehow I still hang on to the job… Any advise?? Don’t feel wanna do IT anymore… wanna do more on Music….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...