2008-11-17

My sister came down from Terengganu for a 3 weeks stay in KL. So on Saturday afternoon, Choong How, my sister and I went to Italianese, The Curve to have lunch. We ordered Spaghetti Meatball, Lasagna, Fettucini Carbonara. Big serving I'd say...

However, the food taste is lower than my expectation. I know of a small restaurant in Puchong called "Little Italy" who makes better Italian food. Anyhow, here's the pic :-

Spaghetti Meatball (left), Lasagna (right)



Caffe Machiatto


After the meal, we went to ToneZone studio. They are having a close down sale till end of this month. It's kinda sad that they have to close down. Anyhow, I manage to get myself a new toy from Tonezone. Taadaaaa ....


Damage Control - Demonizer


Speaking of Damage Control, I really need to do some damage control as here it's burning my wallet hahaha. Anyway, it's Pure Class A Dual Tube Preamp. This pedal can produce a very warm tube distortion. Ahhhh....... The tone is just ... *heavenly*.

After the "shopping" in Tonezone, my sister and I went to Subang Parade to meet up with Calvin and yayai and head off to Agefuku for japanese buffet in Agefuku. Will update in next post once I have the pics uploaded.

1 Comment:

  1. TZ said...
    Wow!... so much of eating during weekend... need a tough workout tonite in Swee's class :-p

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...