2008-09-23

Resume and Pause

Went to Swee's BodyPump class yesterday at the Curve. It was my first Pump class after the injury.
All I can say that it's tough.... Arrrrgh... Lots of catch-up need to be done...

I'll be going back to Terengganu tomorrow till Oct 12. So I won't be in any gym class or jamming... I will certainly miss 'em dearly......

Was digging my older photos and would like to share some photos on some recording session that I had last time..... Nothing much special... Just some pics that's all.








P/S : As you can see, I was skinny last time. I'm happy that I look better now hehehe.

8 Comments:

  1. TZ said...
    Wow! u r taking such a long leave... enjoy your trip eh! I might be leaving for Uganda this weekend.. if not i will be leaving next weekend... :-)
    gray-dots said...
    Thanks.....

    How long you'll be in Uganda?
    TZ said...
    This trip will be a month... then followed by 20 months later, still need confirmation on the 20mths :-)
    gray-dots said...
    Hahaha.. get me a Coke from Uganda will ya?
    TZ said...
    oh so u collect Coke :-)
    gray-dots said...
    Hahahaha....
    I have cans from
    : Isreal
    : Japan
    : Brunei
    : Malaysia
    : China
    : Indonesia

    Still collecting
    TZ said...
    ur can is with the Coke inside or just empty can????
    gray-dots said...
    Preferably... with Coke inside..

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...