2008-07-16


Don't make me angry. I'll hit you with my guitar.



Went to one of the coffee shop here at Amcorp Mall and queuing up for my turn to place my order. Then there's this 3 lady in front of me is taking their own sweet time to choose what they want to order....

My words to them :
"Hello ladies, the BIG menu up there is for your reference to help you to decide your order from AFAR. If you haven't make up your mind, please buzz off and let the people at the back to order first. Please be considerate."

This reminds me of my similiar experience at other places, which includes :

- ATM Machines
- Ticket Vending Machines
- Cinema Ticket Counters
- Food Counters (especially fast foods)
- Shopping Malls
- Karaoke
- Buffet Meals
- Touch And Go lanes
.. etc .. etc .. etc .. etc .. etc .. etc ..

Please be more considerate, shall we?

2 Comments:

  1. TZ said...
    Tell me about it... there is one experience in McD...

    This man could not make up his mind... just tell me how many items in McD menu in total... not even 50s... especially if you order in set... This man took about 15mins to make up his mind...

    I was so pissed and just asked the staff to take my order while giving him some time to make up his mind... He was the bottleneck that caused the line behind me was so long... everyone was so pissed...

    Guess what the man just told me off with "Young man you gotta be patient" *(Hey uncle, this is a fast food, not slow food)... I was sarcastically replying him "Do you know what is the meaning of fast food? You got to be fast to make the decision.... :p" He was pissed off ... hehehe and just ended up with a Big Mac set...

    Hey 15mins to make a decision for a Big Mac set ... *sigh*
    gray-dots said...
    Hehehhehe...
    I also encountered this before.
    Damn pissed.

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...