2008-06-26

RPM

Just came back RPM cycling class. This is my first time joining the class and I was sweating like crazy in the class. Hard at first then started to learn up. Will do better next time.



Quote from www.lesmills.com

===============================================
RPM™ is a 50-minute indoor cycling class based on outdoor riding. You ride to inspirational music over the equivalent of 20-25 kilometres of varied terrain, controlling the intensity of your workout with a resistance dial and pedal speed.


RPM Benefits

- Increase your cardiovascular fitness, burn fat and tone and shape your legs, hips, and butt

- Increase leg strength and muscular endurance without building bulk

- Burn up to 600 calories in a normal 50-minute structure (RPM™ has been proven to burn up to 800 calories in one hour)

- Release endorphins to give you that natural high and leave you feeling fantastic


===============================================

Guess I will join RPM class as well then. Want to get rid of the tummy.

9 Comments:

  1. ~Ke Ric 盶禕 said...
    I only join Body Step and Body Attack class regularly.

    Now moving to learn Body Combat.
    gray-dots said...
    I join BodyPump... now add RPM lor..
    Mervin Lee said...
    Konichiwa David chang.... Ogenkideska?

    Welcome to RPM.... hoped you enjoyed Nut's class...
    Are you a lead guitarist or bassist for your group?
    gray-dots said...
    Yo Merv san,

    Lead guitarist ...
    Mervin Lee said...
    You look like one.. :D hur hur hur!
    TZ said...
    I'm a RPM regular ... my highest record is to have RPM + RPM Challenge class back to back... hehehe

    Besides, i also like BodyPump too... :->

    Anyway, which gym are you usually work out @?
    gray-dots said...
    Ah I see.. I just been to Nut's class once (my only RPM class so far). But will join next time.

    I workout at Fitness First gyms, either Axis, MRB or Maxis.

    What about you?
    TZ said...
    I workout @ Fitness First Summit (Personal Training), AXIS, The Curve, MRB, Maxis

    I usually go around the branch and depends on the instructor and classes...
    gray-dots said...
    Hahaha...
    I mainly go Axis for now..
    But soon will go to the Curve for Swee's Pump class.

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...