2008-06-24

BodyPump

After a few weeks of weight training, I've decided to go back for BodyPump where I used to join. As usual, the instructor was Swee, my favorite BodyPump instructor. I was a bit shocked when she mentioned that the class will her last BodyPump class in Maxis.

For the past few months, I've been joining BodyPump class with Swee as the instructor. She kept me motivated although sometimes I cannot tahan already. I used to carry lighter weights but she encouraged me to take heavier weights and so I did, just a lil more heavier. Hahaha.... My body tone was improved compared to last time. Again, it's sad that she's not teaching BodyPump class in Maxis anymore.

I'll see if I can readjust my schedule so that I can join her class either on Monday or Friday.....

7 Comments:

  1. Swee said...
    Hi there.. this is K-bear.

    Thanks for supporting the Tuesday Pump :)

    Keep 'pumping', and hope to see you soon~~
    gray-dots said...
    Hahaha... You're here...
    I'm honoured.

    Hope to see you soon as well...

    Why use K-Bear?
    Do you have a MSN or anything?
    Swee said...
    K-bear = carebear :)

    one of my fren decided to be lazy one day and named me K-bear instead of carebear.. :P
    Seven said...
    body pump...i long time have not been there for body pump...

    i used to join friday class at the curve...

    Any good bodypump class at manulife?


    haha keep pump-ing....

    But, you really 190cm?
    TZ said...
    Hello... I'm TZ... :->

    So, what do you think about the latest bodypump release? I did the latest release last Sunday with Jackson Ng @ Maxis... tough!
    gray-dots said...
    The Abs track are tough. especially the Side Plank (or whatever it's called).

    I might drop by at Maxis on Sunday for Pump though.
    gray-dots said...
    Seven : Yeah. According to the meters hahaha. Eh.. Manulife is just beside my office.

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...