2007-07-31

Went for a HP-Unix Certification exam today. For a long time, I didn't feel the pressure of having exams after I graduated 3 years ago. Haha...

Anyhow, I passed the exam. So now I'm a Certified Unix System Administrator.

So to reward myself.... I went to indulge myself with some marvelous foods from San Francisco Steak House @ Midvalley.

Ordered a Charbroilled T-Bone Steak, Mushroom Soup, Garlic Bread and Haagan Das Chocolate Milkshake...

Only one word to describe, Heaven (in terms of food taste).... But when it comes to settling the bill..... *sigh* .. RM84. But never mind, I personally it's worth it.

As usual, the pics .... and drool....

The Mushroom soup ...



The Haagan Das Chocolate Milkshake ...


And.... last but not least... the T-Bone Steak


1 Comment:

  1. Christina Kam said...
    Not bad...u pun tahu makan....!!! San Fran punye fish fillet and also their lamb oso not bad...shud go n try...Their sauce is superb...the fish meat is smooth and tender...yummy...

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...