2010-04-26

Thailand Escapades

This is the Part 1 post about my recent trip to Thailand.

Some of you might know that I just went to Thailand 2 weeks ago with my family to visit the relatives on my mom’s side. I’ve received lots of messages from friends asking me to reconsider due to the political state in Thailand, but I still went on with the plan.

It’s been close to 7 years since I last went back to my mom’s hometown. It feels good and nice to be able to catch up with the relatives.

IMG_0112View of the waters surrounding Thailand from above.”

IMG_0121
A view of the airport garden from one of the restaurants”

IMG_0120
In Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport”

 

During the stay, Thailand was very hot with temperatures ranging from 36 to 38 degree Celsius. Thank God that there were aircond rooms for me to stay in. LOL. That aside, this period is actually a new year period for the Thais, which is called “Songkran”. Water splashings are literally everywhere and falls in just nice with the scorching hot weather. Everywhere you go is a wet war zone where everyone just in the Rapid Water Splashing Mode.

IMG_0227 IMG_0239 IMG_0237 IMG_0230

I stayed in the car most of the time because of my wound. So can’t get wet. Otherwise I’ll definitely join the war… LOL…

2 Comments:

  1. TZ said...
    Dude, what happen to you... you are wounded? Anyway, i haven't been to Bangkok... I should plan to go one of these day :p
    gray-dots said...
    Haha.. Don't go now lor...
    Go after they settle their political problems first...

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...